Personal data controller
The data controller with respect to your personal data is Savinga Jakub Dobrosielski Justyna Barańska spółka cywilna with its registered office in Krakow (Poland), REGON No.: 360311600, VAT No.: PL9452181861.
mailing address: ul. Bałuckiego 16, 30-318 Kraków, Poland
Where are your data stored
Your personal data are stored in the territory of the European Economic Area. However, to a limited extent, they may be sent to companies outside the European Economic Area and processed there because some of the companies providing services for our store (e.g. PayPal, Google) are based outside the EEA territory. The participation of these companies in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, which was introduced by Commission Implementing Decision, ensures adequate protection of your privacy.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
1) your consent to the processing (if given) (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR),
2) the need to perform a contract to which you are party or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR),
3) a legal obligation to which we are subject, e.g. for the purpose of bookkeeping (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR),
4) our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), in ensuring safety and protection against spam.
Purpose of processing your personal data
We process your data primarily for the purpose of handling the purchase process, which includes account registration, placing and executing orders and dealing with complaints.
We process your personal data also in order to:
1) prepare and present you with commercial offers, including to send you newsletters on your request,
2) ensure online shopping safety, including protection against spam,
3) publish contents, including your product reviews,
4) carry out analyses and statistical surveys,
5) measure customer satisfaction.
We may perform profiling using the information provided by you, mostly about the products you put into your shopping cart. Profiling consists in an automated assessment of the products you may be interested in, based on your foregoing activities, and in displaying offers you may find interesting. Our profiling measures do not have any legal effect on you and do not affect your situation in any other similar way.
Is the provision of personal data obligatory
It is voluntary to provide your personal data. However, the possibility to enter into a contract (purchase, account registration) depends on the provision of your personal data.
For how long are your personal data processed
We process your personal data for as long as the legal basis for processing your data is applicable, i.e. until:
1) you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data provided that they were processed on the basis of that consent,
2) you object to the processing of your personal data provided that they were processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller or they were processed for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling,
3) it is no longer possible to establish, assert or defend any claims,
4) we are no longer subject to a legal requirement that obliged us to process your personal data,
- whichever is applicable in the given case and whichever is later.
Your personal data safety
To ensure the safety of the processing of your personal data, we take appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access and improper use.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to:
1) request access to your personal data,
2) request rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing,
3) request moving your data to another controller,
4) withdraw your consent to the data processing at any time provided that the data were processed on the basis of that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
5) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data:
1) due to your particular situation provided that your personal data were processed on the basis of our legitimate interest, including profiling,
2) if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Recipients of your personal data
In connection with our business activities, your personal data may be made available to other entities. Possible recipients of your data are:
1) payment service providers,
2) freight forwarders,
3) email providers,
4) web hosting providers,
5) accounting offices,
6) companies providing marketing services and carrying out statistical research.